Hello lovely people.
My partner and I are looking to swap our beautiful one-room apartment on Boxhagener Platz for a two/three-room apartment in Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Neukölln or Prenzlauer Berg. It’s such a shame to have to part ways with this apartment, but we are overdue for something a little bigger after three years.
Main features include:
– 34sqm Altbau
– €500 warm
– Newly renovated with wooden flooring, functional modern kitchen, bathroom floor heating, new windows and french balcony
– Second backyard that is extremely quiet, with a huge green tree that offers privacy, and is cool in summer
– Respectful neighbours
– Right on Boxhagener Platz where they have a farmers and vintage market every weekend (not to mention the countless bars and restaurants around here)
– Easy-going and responsive landlord who is relaxed about swapping flats
– Open ended contract without annual rent increases
– WILL NOT force you to buy furniture
In a perfect world, your flat would look like this:
– Located in Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Neukölln or Prenzlauer Berg
– Roughly €800 warm
– 50sqm+ renovated Altbau
– Quiet, sunny with respectful neighbours
– Not ground-floor
Your flat doesn’t need to tick all of the boxes, but ideally most of them. We can be flexible with the moving date, but June or July would be ideal. Feel free to send me an email with your offer.